Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Narnia
Our stake put on a production of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe a few weeks ago that was amazing! There is a lady in our ward who runs a children's theater in Salinas, and she provided the costumes and sets and directed the play. Addison was a dwarf and had a blast. It was an awesome experience for him. There were months of practices and late nights, but it was worth it in the end. They did 3 performances and hundreds of people attended. Addison was excited to share the play and its message with some of his friends from school.
Addison and Seth, the dwarves.
More dwarves.
The whole cast.


Aslan, Peter, Susan, Edmund, Lucy.
Singing Cair Paravel.

You can't really tell in this picture, but on the song "Joy for Joy" they did a little dance where Addison was in the middle of a circle with kids dancing around him. It was so cute. I wish I could have videoed it, but the play was copyrighted and we weren't allowed to.

Mr. and Mrs. Beaver. Both of them are in our ward and did an awesome job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looked amazing! They looked like great costumes. What hard work everyone must have put in. Doesn't your heart swell when watching your kids? It doesn't matter what they are doing I always want to stand up and scream "hey that's my kid up there. are you watching?" I wish I could have seen it- that must be a good stake who is willing to do that. I still miss roadshows.
Wow... these are intense costumes. It looks like it was a cool play, albeit a ocd one.
Thanks for feeding my gullet and being our friend. You + Addison + Family = amazing
What great pics!
Post a Comment