Saturday, October 11, 2008

I love visitors...

Mom, Shellie, and Cameron came to stay for a week and I was so happy. I love having a house full of people, and noise, and fun. I usually spend my days (until Addison gets home) at home quietly working by myself... boring. It was so much fun to show them around the place I'm calling home.

They arrived late Thursday night. Addison stayed up until they got here and went to bed at about 11:30. He woke up at 6:30 (of course) and went to school. We had decided to go to Carmel, but didn't think we could be back in time to get Addison from school, so I checked him out early. In typical Addison fashion, he was worried that he was missing his first art class, rather than being excited about missing school. He got over it pretty quick after a few minutes of hanging out with Cam. Cam was such a good sport. I think anybody who knows him would say they wish they could have him around all the time. He is so easygoing and is always looking for ways to help. When Cam is around, you never have to carry luggage, worry about your kids, or run to the store for milk. I don't know what Shellie is going to do without him when he leaves for Colombia! We went to Hula's for dinner.
Addison and Cam.
We love Hula's!


... more to come

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I definitely am with you on visitors. I love them, I almost never want them to leave. I love having a house full. It looks like you had a great time. Thanks for the picture with Thomas, I would never see him otherwise.