Saturday, October 18, 2008
Best Breakfast Ever (Always)
As everyone who's ever been will agree, First Awakenings has the best breakfasts ever! Even Shellie, who is SO dedicated to eating healthy and has SO MUCH WILLPOWER couldn't resist the coconut granola peach pancakes. They have awesome hot chocolate, omelettes, and everything else. Come visit me and we will go there...
This is to show Cortney that we ate at a Rachel Ray approved restaurant.
Cameron, you are so goofy...
I have to mention here, that we are not at our cutest in these pictures because, in preparation for digesting many, many, many calories, we went to the gym before breakfast. I should also mention that I made Shellie run up Toro Road which is a huge hill near the gym and she was AWESOME!
After breakfast, we went to Asilomar.
Shellie caught the sea glass collecting bug. She and Amy will have to come back together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, I'm so hungry for First Awakenings! I shouldn't have come to your blog, all I can think about is the blueberry wheatgerm pancakes and the bacado omlette...that's something I'll miss most about Monterey!
I love love love First Awakenings and have blogged about it more than once. I'll go there any day! If you're in the mood give me a call:)
Sign me up for breakfast, I might just have to make a trip just for the food. It sounds so good, and I have no will power. I wish you would have never let me know of the food there, now I just have to think of what I'm missing out on! I don't know of any place like that here.
Yes yes, I LOVE the sea glass. When do you want to go Shellie?
Post a Comment