Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let it Snow!

This is why I live in the coolest place in the world...

Within one hour I can be either here...


Or here...
Tom called today and said that it was snowing at his house. It rained really hard at my house last night and I guess it turned into to snow in the higher elevations. Jaden was coming home with us today, so when I picked him and Addison up at school, I brought hats, gloves, coats, and boots for a trip to see some snow. When I told them where we were going, they were so excited! I thought we would find a skiff of snow that they could make some snowballs with. I had no idea what to expect of snow in Monterey. We drove up past Tom's about 8 miles (about 45 minutes from my house) and found this! I never liked snow when I was in Utah, but I will admit... I miss it!!!










6 comments:

Sherry said...

I don't know if you're coming to Utah for x-mas but if you are.......bring them gloves with ya baby! We got dumped on today FINALLY!!!!

Wendy said...

What a good mom you are! That looks like you all had such a good time. And yes I agree, Monterey is awesome!

Veronica, Collin and Jed said...

Isn't this weather insane!!!! This is why I love Monterey because we can have a little of everything! I miss you! Have a great Christmas!

Unknown said...

Snow is FUN...Every once in a while!
We feel the same way about St. George!

Megan said...

I thought I lived in the best place on earth! How much I want to take the girls to the beach. We have been enjoying the snow here though. I had no idea you could get that much snow close to the beach. That does sound pretty perfect!

Amy said...

You are so cool! What a fun thing to do.