My friend Laurie started running recently, and my new friend Sheila is a super-runner, and I haven't done a race in a long time, so I asked these 2 girlies to run the Turkey Trot in Santa Cruz with me on the Saturday before Thanksgiving. This was Laurie's first race and she was awesome! The course was so beautiful. We ran right along the coast and the weather was perfect. Laurie was such a trooper and ran the whole way. Her family came up to cheer us (ok, really just her) on and I stole these pictures from her blog.
5 comments:
Yeah, you did it. I'm so excited for you gals. I remember when I thought I could do something like that. You really make me want to get out running again...get butt up and movin'! Thanks for remembering to invite me to your blog. I forgot to send you my email but luckily you already had it.
You are so motivating! You got me to run my first race and helped me all the way. It was so fun and memorable. I miss running. I never thought I would say that! Way to go!!
I'm proud of you. The only running I do these days is to the fridge to get some food...
I'm so impressed-you run too! You put me to shame-I obviously need to get up and get moving. Not only do you run-you run races! You're so disciplined,something I'm not. Good job!
I'm catching up after a while so I have some first-of-alls: congrats on the race! I'm so jealous, I would much rather be preparing for a long run than long labor. Although I guess the prize at the end should be worth it. Second of all, don't be ashamed of your HSM fixation. I'm not scard to say it, it's Matt's favorite (with Hannah Montana and Lizzie McGuire close behind). Fun how I'm ratting out my husband while he's not here, huh? In all actuality, my 2 1/2 year old is watch HSM 2 as we speak and singing all the songs, even though Sydney is at school. Also, if you must know, the junkyard dancing and singing scene is my favorite, and FYI Zac Efron and I share a birthday. So there you go. You, by my standards, are normal.
Post a Comment