What I was doing....
20 years ago...
1. Starting junior high.
2. Wearing banana clips and pegging my pants.
3. Trying to learn the choreography to Paula Abdul's straight up by watching the dancing cat video over and over.
10 years ago...
1. Finishing school at BYU, first wedding anniversary.
2. Being the assistant girl's camp director/primary chorister/relief society pianist in the craziest ward ever (We had the Utah State Hospital in our ward... the one that does the haunted house at Halloween... That should be an entirely separate blog post... good times).
3. Listening to as much Everything But the Girl as possible, and most anything with a female singer songwriter.
5 years ago...
1. Crazy life... I don't remember much.
2. Addison was the cutest 3 year old ever.
3. Gave up on trying to be cool in my musical taste and started listening to Justin Timberlake, my lover.
1 year ago...
1. Moved to California.
2. Addison started a new school and was so awesome and brave. I can't get enough of that kid.
3. Listening to an array of freaky music from Tom's collection.
This year so far...
1. Spent the summer in Utah.
2. Addison started 3rd grade.
3. Went back to teaching, very part time, at the preschool
Yesterday...
1. Played the piano at Molly's baptism (Congratulations Molly!)
2. Went to Addison's play practice for The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe for 4-1/2 hours.
3. Cleaned my room, 1 bathroom, and the kitchen.
Today...
1. Went to church.
2. Drove out to see a futon and mattress that were for sale on craigslist. (They are both perfect and Tom will pick them up for me tomorrow!)
3. Watched a movie with Tom and Addison.
Tomorrow...
1. Walk to the bus stop with Addison (He takes the bus... I can't believe it).
2. Work at home. Try to finish cleaning.
3. Pick Addison up from school (He's not so much into riding it home).
4. Have family home evening... planting lettuce, spinach, carrots, beets in the plot that Tom prepared.
I am supposed to tag some people... I can't remember how many, but I'm tagging, Sherry, Amy, Megan.
4 comments:
Fun!!! Thanks for the tag. It was alot harder than I thought it would be to remember way back when.
That was so fun. It made me laugh to think back that far. Oh the things I thought were cool and important. I loved the banana clip comment. I could never pull it off with my shorter hair.
Yeah, we were pretty much doing the same thing 20 years ago...except I was learning Janet Jackson's "Rhythm Nation" dance and layering two different colored socks on each foot to match my totally awesome Esprit or Guess? shirt. Good times.
Steph,
Your awesome and are so YOU!!!
Post a Comment