Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Want This

I've been in Utah for over a month with no pictures to show for it because my camera was stolen before I came. I've been wanting a new camera; something better than I had. I can't get something that I have to manually set... that looks so confusing... but I want to take great pictures. I watched this commercial and it totally sucked me in. This is the camera for me! If I ever do learn how to use the manual settings, this is a good camera to start on. It costs more than I want to spend on a camera, but I have to buy one anyway... So, do I buy the camera I really want and spend more money? or buy a cheaper one now and save for the better camera later? What do I do?

3 comments:

Read and Camille King said...

well hey there hot stuff, sorry we left in such a hurry. dont hate. Reade and I will be back in january for six months.
i know a girl in our ward that does hair but i cant for the life of me remember her name. she has long dark hair with 2 sons (payton and jackson) sorry, i know im not much help.
miss you

Amanda said...

When are you guys coming back? We miss you!

Ellen James said...

Just buy the camera...you won't regret it! That's what I always do! :)

We miss you already. There were so many fun things to do (and eat) when you were visiting.

Now it is just boring. Here with just me and my fancy camera...no pictures to take now that you are gone.

E.