Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

I started my birthday out by going to Farm Day with Addison's class. It was really cold and pretty smelly, but it got me out of work, and I got to spend the morning with Addison. Later, Tom made me dinner and then my girlfriends came over for cake and ice cream, and late, late, late night chatting. All in all, a great birthday!!


Tom baked this cake and he and Addison sang to me. You can tell how old I am if you look at the cake. It's a code.

Melanie's a camera hog...

Camille and Hilary... Yikes. They liked posing for this picture a little too much...

Cute girls.
More cute girls.

Funny girls.

I got a salt lick from a few of my friends. Seriously - a 50 pound salt lick. It's almost gone.


This is what it looks like at 2:30 in the morning when I am imparting my words of wisdom...

7 comments:

LollyGirl said...

and what a cute scarf.

thanks for letting us celebrate with you!! we love you!!

Amy said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday. The salt lick is hilarious!

Amanda said...

Happy belated birthday!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Happy Birthday-it looked like you had a great time!

LollyGirl said...

hey, check out my bro-in-laws blog w/ his sundace stories/photos:
http://www.myronn.blogspot.com/

pretty funny!

Veronica, Collin and Jed said...

I am soooo bummed I missed it!!! The bronchitis killed my chance!!! I've heard you haven't partied unless you've partied with the moms!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like a FUN Birthday!