Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas 2008

We spent Christmas in Utah and had a wonderfully white one. Christmas Eve was lots of fun at Grandma's house with lots of food, presents, entertainment, and good company.

Eric and Addison - cousins and best buds. I should have gotten a picture of the "hug of torture" as Addison calls it. That's when they first see each other and have to hug REALLY tight.

Braden is joining the ranks of the big boys.

Linda reading a Christmas story.
Emma playing a Christmas song.
The rapt audience.
And, of course, presents from aunts, uncles, and cousins. Thanks!

Linda, Steve, and Brei gave us these crazy hair wire things that are so cool, if I can figure out how to use them. This was my first attempt and I think it's pretty cool.
I only took 2 pictures Christmas morning. I'm getting lazy as Addison gets older.




Addison with his new bike, which is the "fastest that Santa makes," or so we hear.

1 comment:

Dasha said...

Love the hair. You'll have to show that to me when you're back. Missed you on Sunday.