Sunday, June 1, 2008

This Is What Falling Off The Wagon Looks Like...

Thanks to Hillary, I fell off the wagon this weekend. I was watching Brennen while she and Brian went to out. They went to everyone's favorite place... Hula's. She brought back fried plantains for me, and I couldn't resist... I ate them... all. Then I didn't stop. This is how it happened....

First, I decided to eat the plantains. I couldn't hurt Hilary's feelings right?

Then, I decided I had slipped off the wagon just enough to have 12 Guittard chocolate chips. Eighty calories can be made up for tomorrow...

But, that was so good, I needed to melt a few more to dip some strawberries in.

Now, I was completely off the wagon and decided that my favorite treat was in order. So, I had me some yogurt and honey.

As the wagon was pulling away, I remembered telling Tom last week when I bought some Dutch Crunch bread for he and Addison to eat, that when I was eating bread again this would be what I'd have first. I only ate half a piece, and it was well worth it.

Monday is a new day. The wagon's coming back for me (and you too, Ellen!).

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ummmm....I don't think you need to be on a diet, so don't feel too bad!!
Amy Rondeau